The Patagonia Torrentshell Packable Jacket is slim, plain, packable in itself and also eco-friendly. The waterproof and breathable H2No Performance standard laminate is made of 100% recycled nylon. Additionally, it comes with an adjustable hood, two zip pockets on the front and ventilation slots under the arms.
– waterproof, breathable 2,5-ply H2No Performance standard laminate
– 100% recycled nylon
– DWR zippers
– fully packable in the left front pocket
– double adjustable hood with brim and elastic drawstrings
– micro fleece lining in the collar
– zip pockets on the front
– ventilation slots with zippers under the arms
– adjustable sleeves cuffs with Velcro
– elastic drawstring in the hem
Ben is 1.85 m tall and wears size M.